As Catastrophe Report Reviewer, you have overall responsibility for Quality Assurance of the Field Adjusters work product prior to submission to Provencher & Company’s client. This includes but is not limited to ensuring: all client specific instructions and Provencher & Company Best Practices have been followed; proper application of coverage, limiting clauses and exclusions; accurate reserving for all coverage exposures; ensuring the adjuster was actually on the roof if required; and that all recommendations for denials of coverage are based on sound facts and policy interpretation.
Any defects in the estimate or work product that cannot be corrected internally are to be returned to the field adjuster for correct via automated workflows.
Any concerns regarding the performance of the field adjuster are to be immediately relayed to the appropriate CAT Team Leader or Director of Claim Services.
You must be a highly motivated, self-sufficient individual, with great attention to detail and ability to manage your time efficiently.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work a flex schedule, with dedicated hours of 6-12 hours per day, when the need exists.
- Ensure all instructions have been reviewed and applied to the work product in review.
- Technical Review/Analysis of Reports – content, accuracy, context, flow – requires adjuster approval if any contextual changes have been made to the adjuster’s
- Secures applicable Forms and endorsements unique to that account, familiarizing him/herself with those coverage forms.
- If you have an adjuster not preforming, notify the CAT Team Leader immediately.
Independent Contractor agrees to supply their own equipment necessary to perform the duties of the job.
- Computer must operate on Microsoft Operating platform, not Apple iOS as it is not compatible with our Claim Management System.
- Must have a minimum of 200 megabytes of free space to download and install claims management system.
- Must have Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader at a minimum but Professional for editing documents is preferred.
- Stable cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP internet connection with minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% untie and no bandwidth or data caps
- Willing to install Provencher provided VOIP Telephone Software and Messaging software to PC for communications.
Work Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years experience as property field adjuster.
- Prior work experience as Catastrophe Field Adjuster and Team leader preferred by not required.
- Proficient level of business savvy, interpersonal, communication and organization skills required. Proven ability to develop/sustain relationships.
All candidates must pass a full background check.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume:
|Job Category||Claims Support|