About Provencher & Company:
Provencher & Company is a dynamic organization supplying quality claims outsource solutions to insurance carriers, countrywide. There are many competing vendors in our marketplace, but we are not your typical “vendor”. Our company was built by insurance company claims executives to support insurance companies’ claim operations to help them meet their organizations goal of providing quality claims solutions at a reasonable cost.
We excel in providing professional, knowledgeable claims professionals to handle large losses, catastrophe claims, business interruption and daily property claims, as well as handle complete liability investigations, task assignments including scene investigations and property damage appraisals, construction defect claims as well as first party automobile claims for personal and commercial insurance policyholders.
Our company is a nationwide provider of property and liability claims solutions including: daily and catastrophe loss adjustment; major claim management; business interruption claims handling; and expert litigation support.
Our employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. We are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. We create a diverse, inclusive and engaged workplace where everyone can achieve their full potential and enable the company to deliver innovative, industry-leading solutions. We leverage the diversity of our colleagues and business partners, promote the diversity of thought and inclusion of ideas, and foster an environment of engagement, fairness and respect; always striving to be an employer of choice.
A newly developed role designed specifically to focus on developing and maturing existing client relationships by improving client satisfaction, trust, and overall services performance. Additionally, you are responsible for helping to increase overall claims volume, revenue and gross margin as a result of increased performance efforts and service satisfaction activities. As well, the role has responsibility to the attainment of key business performance metrics, defined by both Provencher and the client. As the primary relationship owner, you will have primary responsibility for a list of named accounts, while also working collaboratively with all Provencher personnel necessary to develop, execute and support any business opportunities within those named accounts including but not limited to:
- Growing the relationship between Provencher & Company and its clients
- Orchestrating field demand generation
- Supporting successful service delivery between company technical personnel and client
- Driving market relevant sales of service offerings to clients
- Maintaining and reporting accurate pipeline and forecast across all service offerings
You must be a highly organized, self-sufficient individual, capable of extensive collaboration and ability to manage your time efficiently. In this role, you will serve as the primary representative for the client and have responsibility for developing the Provencher and Company values for the client relationship. Please note, this is a newly defined role and will evolve in responsibilities and client needs change. Overall, you will be responsible for the overall client success of our relationship.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for overall Customer Satisfaction within your primary named accounts. Facilitate the successful resolution of operational customer satisfaction issues, consistent with our commitment to operational excellence; client satisfaction and referenceability is paramount.
- Interact daily/weekly/monthly with client contacts to develop strong relationships, improve your understanding of their individual business needs, and gain their confidence of utilizing Provencher & Company as their primary service partner.
- Responsible for effective internal engagement, communication and collaboration with Provencher & Company administrative, technical, financial or management teams necessary to ensure clear service alignment and daily business needs of client are being met.
- Own all aspects of the client experience. As each claim and request for service is received you should track that claim/inquiry throughout the entire life cycle from inception to completion. This includes fully understanding all client instructions for individual claims, timelines, and quality of reporting expectation. This will include the need to push Provencher & Company personnel when necessary to adhere to client expected timelines and service expectations.
- The daily management of all client satisfaction related issues that arise. You must manage from inception to completion.
- Responsible for the attainment of key business metrics including, but not limited to services revenue, GP, and new claim generation. Provide weekly sales forecasts and revenue / GP commitments in conjunction with direct Management. Maintains accurate and complete records of the claims growth and revenue opportunities in the Provencher & Company CRM (SFDC).
- Responsible for understanding service relevance in your named accounts. Manage the growth of services revenue, with particular emphasis on growth revenue, including all existing and new service offerings within the Provencher & Company portfolio of services.
- Timely payment of invoices from clients are paramount for financial stability. As such, it is important you leverage your relationships and increased client satisfaction to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner. Invoices should not exceed 90 days past due. As you develop your business relationships within clients you will need to learn how the accounts payable efforts work as a means to improve the payment processes.
Serves as a change agent; leads, sponsors and supports the Provencher & Company organizational transformation objectives.
- 4-year degree –Desirable but not required.
- Demonstrated business and industry experience in the applicable service domains.
- Greatest qualification of need is passion, hard work and a willingness to succeed
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A minimum 5 years work experience in the services industry. Experience should include services-related experience in a sales and or operations capacity for services organization
- Proficient level of business savvy, interpersonal, communication and organization skills required. Proven ability to develop/sustain relationships.
- Multinational and international sales experience is a plus
SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Must be capable of collaboration at all levels within the company, clients and with partners.
- Must be very comfortable speaking directly with clients in a consultative manner, closing key opportunities, as well as handling complex service delivery issues.
- Must possess general account management capabilities, understanding of financial data and have a general comprehension of statistical analysis
- Must understand key industry drivers and buying criteria for the portfolio of services.
- Must have demonstrated an ability to manage a business relationship, comprised of a moderate volume of transactions requiring various levels of internal efficiency and external effectiveness.
- Strategic account planning: methods, change management, opportunity development
- Demonstration of Provencher & Company’s core values.
- Conflict management and resolution skills – must be able to build consensus and anticipate and solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage availableHRA Employer Contributions
- Wellness & Incentive Program for Qualifying Enrollees
- Generous personal & vacation time policy
- Paid holidays
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401K
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
All candidates must pass a full background check.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume: