About Provencher & Company:
Provencher & Company is a dynamic organization supplying quality claims outsource solutions to insurance carriers, countrywide. There are many competing vendors in our marketplace, but we are not your typical “vendor”. Our company was built by insurance company claims executives to support insurance companies’ claim operations to help them meet their organizations goal of providing quality claims solutions at a reasonable cost.
We excel in providing professional, knowledgeable claims professionals to handle large losses, catastrophe claims, business interruption and daily property claims, as well as handle complete liability investigations, task assignments including scene investigations and property damage appraisals, construction defect claims as well as first party automobile claims for personal and commercial insurance policyholders.
The Client Manager – Named Accounts evaluates business opportunities to optimize service offerings through understanding of targeted markets, market trends, new technology, client business issues and the competitive environment. Uses technical expertise and extensive industry experience to formulate strategies and identify new business opportunities. Assess potential application of offerings to meet client needs and prepare detailed solution specifications. Manages and develops the sales booking / revenue pipeline to achieve assigned quota.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grows service offering revenue within prospective new client accounts and existing client accounts by acting as a client advocate and interface within the Company; working with Business Unit Leads and designated resources in defining, identifying, and establishing programs, long-term and short-term strategies, and tactics for selling Company services; establishing relationships with accounts to thoroughly understand client’s business, mission, strategy, opportunities, etc.; visiting assigned accounts on a regular basis, and manage activities in compliance with Company budget expense guidelines.
- Identifies and establishes relationships with potential new clients or with similar corporate clients who will purchase like services to the Provencher portfolio of offerings
- Creates client value by acting as business consultant to clients’ key management; analyzing client strategic plans and requirements; advising clients on best practices & service applications to accomplish their objectives;
- Achieves annual sales quotas by working with Sales and Business Unit team members, Region Sales to obtain orders in all locations of assigned accounts; planning and organizing daily work; visiting and/or calling existing or potential sales clients; analyzing client requirements, strategic plans, and objectives and recommending solutions with Company products; keeping management informed through client relationship management system (SFDC) and regular communications.
- Ensures client satisfaction by coordinating with Sales Team and Service Management all requirements for fee schedules, quotes on proposed contracts for assigned accounts; recommending changes, appropriate pricing, or other special considerations; monitoring the sales order process from data collection through order acceptance to delivery; monitoring sales activity to ensure compliance with client agreed commitments; identifying and resolving client complaints, escalating as required.
- Recommends changes in services by evaluating product results; communicating client requirements not currently offered by Company to Marketing; maintaining ongoing understanding of current and future business conditions and sales offerings of industries, competitors, and related companies.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner; participating in team sales calls, proposal development, field Sales presentations, etc.; representing Sales at company approved trade shows, industry meetings, and respective lobbying organizational meetings.
- Profitable growth is essential to the health of the organization. Costs related to expenses must be incurred only as necessary to effectively grow the business. Manage activities in compliance with Company budget and expense guidelines.
Existing Client Management & Cross Sell of Additional Services
Each client is unique and differ in the manner in which we can produce the level of relationship necessary to grow the business. It is the responsibility of sales to understand the individual needs of each account to strengthen relationships across the client business environment. This includes alignment to our clients preferred method of communication and requirements regarding face to face meetings, the frequency of these meetings and additional rules regarding things like purchasing gifts or buying meals, and who we can email. All of these things and more should be identified by the salesperson at the inception of the partnership.
As the relationship builds, so should the services clients acquire from Provencher. It is the responsibility of sales to proactively foster the growth in the volume of claims the client refers to Provencher to meet and or exceed company quota and or growth objectives. Existing clients offer a unique opportunity for expansion of claims, as such our ability to leverage our complete portfolio of services and capabilities to meet the demands of the clients is within our ability to engage, communicate and offer on a regular basis.
The selling process should not be limited to one service offering or individual within the client. It is important to provide our full breadth of capabilities to the complete client organization, including executives, supervisory, field adjustor and administrative personnel to ensure we provide our clients with the broadest opportunity for success when utilizing Provencher for their needs.
- Build strong relationships across the client’s entire organization. Never limit the relationship to individuals only.
- As the primary lead on all named accounts you are responsible for all levels within the client environment where selling activities will need to occur. This includes all levels from Executive to field-based Adjusters. This responsibility extends to both client personnel as well as Provencher and Claims personnel who work closely with the client and also have responsibility to engage, support or ask key questions that lead to revenue growth.
- Communicate with client’s personnel regularly via phone, email and or text depending on their individual preferred method of communication
- Your knowledge and understanding of the client environment, their business issues, geographic requirements for service and support, will be critical to their desire to partner with Provencher. It is your responsibility to remain relevant in this regard.
- Keep both Provencher and Company personnel, as well as your client personnel properly updated on change within the business, key personnel contact information, and the names of personnel in supporting roles to ensure a more streamlined escalation path when needed.
- Growth is a core requirement of sales within the existing client base. When engaging with a client it is incumbent to always identify, discover, and create new opportunities for the client to benefit from the many offerings available within the Provencher portfolio of services. This includes existing contacts, along with prospective relationships yet to be established.
Prospecting for New Clients
Prospecting for new clients is necessary for sales to properly grow the volume of claims needed to achieve the revenue goals of the business. Sales is expected to utilize all of the typical sales methods including cold calling, referrals, networking and approved trade show/convention canvassing to meet and develop new relationships.
- Research prospective companies to ensure they align with our service offerings and capabilities.
- Qualified clients must adhere financially with the requirements of the Provencher Financial department’s policy guidelines.
- Utilize the account management tools provided by Provencher, such as Miller Heiman and SFDC, for all client engagements to maximize the potential for success in capturing a new relationship.
- All company contact information and communication must be entered within the Provencher client relationship management system in a timely and detailed manner. Refer to the section below on SFDC specific to data entry.
- Utilize all company developed marketing materials and literature to help promote company skills, capabilities or the assembly of needed sales kits, tailor made for the specific prospective company.
- Refer to your executive team as needed to identify prospect specific knowledge they might possess for the pursuit process.
- Growth is a core requirement of sales within the prospecting of new clients. When engaging with a client it is incumbent to always identify, discover, and create new opportunities for the client to benefit from the many offerings available within the Provencher portfolio of services.
- It is the responsibility of sales to proactively foster the growth in the volume of claims the client refers to Provencher to meet and or exceed company quota and or growth objectives.
On-Boarding New Clients
A sale at Provencher is defined only when revenue is generated. In the first few weeks of a new client, sales will make sure the proper introductions are made to key personnel and there is ongoing communication between the appropriate Provencher personnel and client personnel necessary to provide all aspects of the service. While it is important for sales to remain aware for the assurance of client satisfaction, it is also critical that sales allow Provencher resources to own the engagement within their area of responsibility. This allows sales to create more opportunity to expand relationships within the account and continue to develop to clients.
Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Documentation
SFDC is the client relationship management tool for capturing the information Provencher requires to maintain strong long-term relationships with our clients. It is required for all sales personnel to record and document all communications and data related to our clients.
- Record all contact information of existing or prospective clients and detail within the appropriate data fields. This should include meetings, phone calls, emails, notes, and attachments of proposals or documentation sent to client throughout the selling process and or relationship.
- Document all communications (face to face meetings, phone calls, emails, etc..)
- Note any additions/deletions to staff, address change or other significant news as discovered.
- Accurately track the sales opportunity pipeline with then current close dates, opportunity amounts, and probability for closure.
- Accurately track win/loss information and do so in a timely manner.
- Remember, SFDC is Provencher’s primary vehicle for tracking client related data and historical business interactions. As such, the information is sales responsibility to properly retain the level of detail necessary to manage and grow a business in such a manner that informed investments can be determined.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal/client relations, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to influence/persuade others and gain acceptance/approval of controversial or innovative ideas and concepts; ability to implement strategic plans
- Good negotiation, organizational, prioritization, and planning skills
- Ability to lead others to accomplish results; proven account management skills
- Good computer skills; self-confident; highly motivated; ability to work under minimal supervision; good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing and able to travel properly manage a market that will span multiple geographies and states
Education, Experience, and Knowledge
Degree in Business or related field and 5+ year’s sales/service business development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the Services, and related markets is a plus along with experience in insurance operations. Experience in sales of services required. Experience managing major accounts preferred. Prior experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) a plus
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage availableHRA Employer Contributions
- Wellness & Incentive Program for Qualifying Enrollees
- Generous personal & vacation time policy
- Paid holidays
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401K
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
All candidates must pass a full background check.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume: