About Provencher & Company, LLC:
Provencher & Company, LLC is a dynamic organization supplying quality claims outsource solutions to insurance carriers nationwide. There are many competing vendors in our marketplace, but we are not a typical “vendor”. Our company was built by insurance company claims executives to support insurance companies’ claims operations and help them meet their organization’s goal of providing quality claims solutions at a reasonable cost.
We excel in providing professional and knowledgeable claims professionals to handle complete liability investigations and task assignments including scene investigations and property damage appraisals as well transportation liability claims for commercial insurance policy holders.
Provencher & Company, LLC currently seeks a General Adjuster who will impact the technical quality and business environment of the company. The position requires occasional travel throughout the United States, interaction with clients and Fortune 500 customers, handling large commercial property losses, and overseeing handling of losses below handling threshold. This individual will interact with clients at the top level, including London Lloyds’ syndicates. Responsibilities include direct supervision of assigned claims handling. This position may include direct responsibility for Catastrophe Management and catastrophe staffing. This is a top technical and management position which reports to company leadership, where your experience and influence will impact all aspects of the company footprint.
- College degree (four-year college/university preferred), or equivalent professional education and experience
- AIC, SCLA, and/or CPCU designation or demonstrated competence
- 10+ year’s large loss adjusting experience
- Proficient in Business Interruption Loss Adjustment
- Five or more years supervisory or management experience in claims
- Catastrophe Management experience with either a carrier and/or an independent catastrophe adjusting company
- Mastery of coverage and policy interpretation
- Proficiency in Xactimate and XactAnalysis preferred
- Mastery of Effective communication and customer service skills
- The ability to multitask and plan ahead in an organized fashion is a must
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage team members
- Commitment to delivery of catastrophe management success required
- Available to travel
Provencher & Company’s compensation package includes:
- Competitive starting salary
- Bonus based on production and profitability
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and HSA where applicable
- Paid PTO and holidays
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume:
|Job Category||General Adjuster|