About Provencher & Company:
Provencher & Company is a dynamic organization supplying quality claims outsource solutions to insurance carriers, countrywide. There are many competing vendors in our marketplace, but we are not your typical “vendor”. Our company was built by insurance company claims executives to support insurance companies’ claim operations to help them meet their organizations goal of providing quality claims solutions at a reasonable cost.
We excel in providing professional, knowledgeable claims professionals to handle large losses, catastrophe claims, business interruption and daily property claims, as well as handle complete liability investigations, task assignments including scene investigations and property damage appraisals, construction defect claims as well as first party automobile claims for personal and commercial insurance policyholders.
Provencher & Company has immediate openings for Multi-Line Claims adjusters that possess the ability to work remotely and have the experience to handle both property and liability claims. The candidate must possess the ability to adjust commercial and residential property losses and must also have a working knowledge of how to determine negligence and assess damages. The candidate should be able to perform all tasks with modest supervision. The candidate must possess the ability to understand coverage, how to investigate a variety of property and negligence claims, how to value and estimate property damage as well as the ability to evaluate Bodily Injury damages for settlement.
- Minimum 5 years first-party commercial and/or residential property and liability adjusting experience
- Maintain own current estimating software; Xactimate preferred
- Working computer; internet access and Microsoft Word required
- Must demonstrate strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to take recorded statements in the field or with legal representatives
- Experience in preparing Statements of Loss, Proofs of Loss, and denial letters
- State adjuster’s license where required
- Must have valid driver’s license
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of property and liability insurance coverage and industry standards
- Prepare full captioned reports by collecting and summarizing information required by client and by Provencher & Company
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Prompt, reliable, and friendly service
- Must submit to background check; void in states where prohibited
- Experience in industry specific areas a plus, but not necessary: fire departments, agricultural, lumber mills, high value or historic buildings or Construction Defects, Automobile Liability, Subrogation Recovery investigations
- Completes residential and commercial field property inspections utilizing Xactimate software and general liability field investigations to determine negligence and damages
- Investigate claims by obtaining recorded statements from insureds, claimants or witnesses; by interviewing fire, police or other governmental officials as well as inspecting claimed damages
- Recommend claim reserves based on investigation, through well supported reserve report
- Obtain and interpret official reports
- Review applicable coverage forms and endorsement, providing thorough analysis of coverage and any coverage issues in well documented initial captioned report to client
- Maintain acceptable product quality through compliance with established Best Practices of client and Provencher & Company
Preferred but Not Required:
- College Degree
- AIC, or other professional designations
All candidates must pass a full background check.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume: