Provencher & Company offers a wide array of consulting services, focusing on our client’s most critical issues and opportunities. We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our holistic perspective: We capture value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization. We have a proven multiplier effect from optimizing the sum of the parts, not just the individual pieces.
Sample consulting engagements:
- Quality Assurance Audits: Performing audits to determine compliance to established best practices. Once opportunities for improvement are identified, we’re able to develop Action Plans to achieve improved results, including specific training programs.
- Working with Agents and Brokers to help establish appropriate limits of insurance for Business Interruption and Extra Expense. Working with larger risks before a claim will improve customer satisfaction if and when a loss should occur.
- Review of organizational workflow, processes & procedures to achieve ultimate efficiency; improving customer satisfaction and often reducing overhead cost.
- Catastrophe Plan development and review. Having a fluid plan developed by a team of experts that manage catastrophic events nationally and testing the plan can make the difference between success and failure.
- Underwriting Inspections, Loss Control: Having our field adjusters conduct underwriting and loss control inspections can help improve your underwriting loss ratios. We know what to look for, we see it all post loss. We’re also experts at building valuations; make sure your limits are set correctly, especially if you’re writing guaranteed replacement cost or writing in a Valued Policy State.