This is a Remote – Work From Home location position. There is no office to report to.
Our company is a nationwide provider of property and liability claims solutions including daily and catastrophe loss adjustment; major claim management; business interruption claims handling; and expert litigation support.
Our employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. We are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. We create a diverse, inclusive, and engaged workplace where everyone can achieve their full potential and enable the company to deliver innovative, industry-leading solutions. We leverage the diversity of our colleagues and business partners, promote the diversity of thought and inclusion of ideas, and foster an environment of engagement, fairness, and respect; always striving to be an employer of choice.
What’s In It For You?
- Insurance Benefits including Health, Dental & Vision
- Company Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term & Long Term Disability benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company-matched funds
- Generous Paid Time Off – personal & vacation time, bereavement, active military duty
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Training ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential
- And our greatest benefit is opportunity, as we promote from within!
This company uses Supervising Examiners to ensure customers’ needs are fully understood and met. This approach sets them apart from the competition. This alignment and strategy enable us to achieve our company Vision: Creating a culture of community, fairness and dedication to those we serve. These include: stakeholders; associates; clients; insureds; claimants; local communities and charities. While this is costlier for an IA firm, it is generally less expensive to keep existing clients than to seek new clients to replace those that have defected because of inadequate customer service. Supervising Examiners work closely with the sales team to ensure that it is clear what products or services the client has purchased, and that those products and services fit the client’s needs.
- The day-to-day management of our active roster adjusters
- Client’s claim-technical point of contact, providing customer support, upselling, technical assistance and general relationship management
- You may be in charge of a number of smaller accounts or may focus on a few larger accounts in addition to a dedicated team of adjusters
- Ensure all client specific instructions are followed as well as the company Claim Best Practices
- Timely, effective and accurate communication with the client that is well supported and documented
- Follow the company reporting guidelines or client specific guidelines that may supersede those of the company
- Timely and accurate reserves that are well documented and supported
Key Performance Indicators:
- Assignment of New Losses
- Claim Set Up Handling
- Coverage Review
- Compliance with Client Standards
- Report Review
- Abeyance Report
- W5 Workflow Handling
- Time and Expense Entry
- System Usage
- Marketing (per Claim) for Internal Offices
- Client On-Boarding
- Training & Development of Field Staff
- Adjuster License Maintenance- Complete CE Courses
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of technical knowledge/experience
- Ability to meet the requirements of background check.
- Residential/Commercial Adjuster in home state (minimum) where required by state law, or
- Willing to test for licensing in Florida where home state licensing is not required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; take initiative and work with limited supervision.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to interact with people in a compassionate and empathetic manner at all times.
- Strong people and interpersonal skills with the ability to work and interact with diverse groups of people.
- Work as team player and exhibit professional behavior and a positive attitude with both internal and external team members and with clients that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with company policies and practices.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple requests and job expectations.
- Ability to remain and maintain confidential filing and data collection.
Ideal team members:
- Thrive in high energy, highly competitive performance-driven environment
- Adapt well to change both in the process and work hours, and understands the importance of time management and productivity
- Are coachable, open to learning new methods, and looking to advance either as an individual contributor or through management training
- Are technology savvy with an ability to effortlessly navigate in a PC environment using multiple web-based applications
Where You’ll Be Working:
You’ll be working from home! At Provencher, we understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their feet and out of the office. Working from home allows you to perform a professional workday from the comfort of your home.
As a Work-at-Home (WAH) employee, you will have additional responsibilities concerning your home environment and the requirements regarding the capabilities of your computer and mobile device.
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
Computer & Accessories
- Provencher will supply a PC tower loaded with all of the software necessary for your employment. This tower is not Bluetooth enabled. All equipment must be wired.
- You are responsible for providing the following accessories to connect to the PC tower:
- Ethernet cable long enough to connect directly from your work location to your Internet router location
- Stable Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP internet connection with minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime and no bandwidth or data caps
- Smartphone capable of adding 2-factor authentication application
Home Environment and Work Space
- Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room with its own door
- Adequate space to set up the workstation
- Ability to hardwire internet, plug directly into router
- Personal disruptions should not be audible in background noise. This includes but not limited to:
- Children playing
- Dogs barking
- Loud music
- Non-work-related phone calls
- Family members/roommates
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by Provencher, except where required by law.
Exempt Employee; Hours vary. Normal Business Hours Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
All candidates must pass a full background check.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume. In “Message” indicate the position you are applying for.: